New weapon xD

Xxdisarrayxx

New weapon xD

Unread postby Xxdisarrayxx » 07 Feb 2015, 17:52 pm

Hope this is the right place to post random stuff :) First of all, to those I haven't met the, I'd like to introduce myself :) I am Xxdisarrayxx. I live in Minnesota, USA. Originally from Phoenix, Arizona. I've been playing for close to a year now. Absolutely love the game.

I couldn't be happier to be apart of pheonix guild!!! I really feel, this is the best place to be. I fit perfectly. I love and am so impressed with all the rules and forums. The details are so helpful. I love the exclusivity here. The no drama. The morals, EVERYTHING!!! I can't thank you all enough for all your hard work time and dedication. You have 1 more loyal member. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! xD

Well.... I just bought my first mythic weapon!!!!! Yaaay! Payed 3.65 mil. Got the " Lost Souls Scythe Of Force" 3 glacials. Chance to reduce enemy armor and hit 15%, diminishing crit buff , and 35 INT buff :) Now I realize, it's not the best for me. But, for me.. It's a good start. And for the price. I can not afford a mythic gun yet. So.. The way I see it, is its just " Money In The Bank" XD. Still saving. And working on making those 3 glacials into 3 GRAND GLACIALS! Also hope, to increase its value . So for now, I'm saving, saving, saving, farm, farm, farm! xD Won't be long, and I'll be there!

My stats with Yowie

Strength /Health : 138/3731

Damage / dps : 607.7/830.7

Armor : 1,180

AND of course better than that when it buffs. Which seems to happen around every time time shift cools :) So I'm happy, but still working on my stats every day!

If anyone ever wants help with ANYTHING at all. Just ask :) Always willing to help a fellow guild mate :))

Truly , Xxdisarrayxx

Ravager

Re: New weapon xD

Unread postby Ravager » 07 Feb 2015, 22:05 pm

Glad to hear your success and kind words. That's a decent weapon that gets overshadowed by others. You'll do good with it!

Xxdisarrayxx

Unread postby Xxdisarrayxx » 08 Feb 2015, 04:06 am

Thank you! :))

Ilvias
Tech Noob

Unread postby Ilvias » 08 Feb 2015, 11:07 am

Welcome to our small but tight guild. :) Congratulations to your first mythic weapon. Your weapon is not bad. I tried it out a few weeks ago.

Xxdisarrayxx

Unread postby Xxdisarrayxx » 08 Feb 2015, 21:42 pm

Thank you! For the warm welcome! Much appreciated :) and good to know! I am enjoying the weapon a ton!

bronyaur

Unread postby bronyaur » 09 Feb 2015, 04:01 am

Glad to have you on board. I like your positive attitude and willingness to help out. Gratz on the weapon.Its not a bad one at all.We are a unique guild for sure . I've been here a long time and could not be happier. You've made a great choice.My alts are Majikka my mage and Kuterra my rogue. :goodidea:

Xxdisarrayxx

Unread postby Xxdisarrayxx » 09 Feb 2015, 20:05 pm

Hey, thanks a lot! I really do appreciate everything! I like your attitude too! XD Didn't realize you were majikka lol.. Just said bye to you, off to work! Haha. I love this guild more and more everyday! Great bunch of people here! :)) :)) :))

Return to Links and General Info